Suspension Repair Stittsville – Kanata
Having problems with the suspension of your vehicle?
Stittsville Auto provides steering & suspension repair services in Stittsville, Kanata, Muster, and Richmond Ontario.
Symptoms of Steering & Suspension Problems
Some of the symptoms of having problems with the suspension of your vehicle you will begin to notice:
- Roll or sway on turns
- Front end “dives” when braking
- Rear end “squats” when accelerating
- Excessive bouncing or sideways slides on rough roads
- Your vehicle “bottoming out”
- Once you take it to Stittsville
- Automotive Service the first things that we look for are:
- Leaks on housing
- Dents on the strut or shock body
- Worn rubber mounting bushings
- Abnormal tire wear
- Damaged compression bumpers
- Damaged protective boots
Loss of control of any vehicle will endanger the lives of others on the road. If you are concerned about your car, call us today at (613) 836-6136 . We will carefully examine your car and give you the options you want to repair the situation.